A slaw that is both perfect on its own or eaten with some BBQ meats? Yes please! Check out this delicious and easy summer slaw recipe from Tupperware.
PREPARATION TIME 10 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY Easy
- ¼ large or ½ small green cabbage
- ¼ large or ½ small red cabbage
- 1 large red apple
- 3 medium carrots
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- 200g light sour cream
- ½ cup egg mayonnaise
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 teaspoons Dijon mustard, depending on your taste
Toasted seeds or add some finely sliced radish for some pepperiness
- Using a Mando Chef fitted with slicer attachment, attach green cabbage to the guard and finely shred into a 4L Clear Bowl. Repeat with red cabbage.
- Repeat with apple.
- Carefully adjust to a julienne slice and attach carrot to the guard. Finely shred into the bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jug or small bowl, Whisk with a fork until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad and gently mix through. Top with chives. Add the seal and take with you or refrigerate until ready to serve.