“EDDIE’S GOING FOR GOLD” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 26/07/21 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 06/08/21 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, entrants must log onto either National Product Review’s Facebook page or Instagram page and find the post by ‘Eddie The Elf’ which will contain a daily question/challenge. To enter, after accessing Eddie The Elf’s post, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- follow Eddie The Elf’s instructions and access National Product Review’s website;
- locate Eddie The Elf on National Product Review’s website to access the daily entry form;
- input the requested details into the daily entry form including full name, email address and an answer to the daily question/challenge; and then
- submit the fully completed entry form.
Eddie The Elf will post one (1) question/challenge per day over a total of ten (10) consecutive business days during the Promotional Period. Entrants must submit responses to all ten (10) of Eddie The Elf’s questions/challenges during the Promotional Period in order to gain one (1) entry into the draw. If an entrant does not submit responses to one (1) or more questions/challenges, their entry will be deemed incomplete and ineligible.
For clarity, once Eddie’s question/challenge has been published, it will remain open for the remainder of the Promotional Period and entrants are able to submit responses to the question/challenge at any point during the Promotional Period.
Each daily question/challenge may only be completed once, and only one (1) entry is permitted per person in total in the promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The draw will take place at NARTA, Suite 3.02 Level 3 19 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009 on 09/08/21 at 3:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing and will be published on National Product Review’s social media pages from 09/08/21.
The first valid entry drawn will one (1) ‘Gold Prize Pack’ valued at $6,748.00 The Gold Prize Pack includes:
The next valid entry drawn will win one (1) ‘Silver Prize Pack’ valued at $4,998.00. The Second Prize Pack includes:
- 1 x ‘Samsung 75" QN85A 4K Ultra HD Smart Neo QLED TV (QA75QN85AAWXXY) valued at $5,249.00 RRP; and
- 1 x Samsung Q Series 5.1.4ch Soundbar with Subwoofer (HW-Q870A/XY) valued at $1,499.00 RRP.
The next valid entry will win one (1) ‘Bronze Prize Pack’ valued at $1,906.88. The Bronze Prize Pack includes:
- 1 x AEG 10kg Front Load Washing Machine (LF8C1612A) valued at $2,499.00 RRP; and
- 1 x AEG 8kg Heat Pump Condenser Dryer (T8DHC862B) valued at $2,499.00 RRP.
Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Total prize pool value is $13,652.88.
Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or re-sold, unless otherwise specified.
Winners must respond to their notification email within ten (10) business days else they forfeit their prize/s.
As a condition of accepting a prize pack, winners agree to submit a customer review on the National Product Review website for each of their awarded prize/s within sixty (60) days of receiving their prize/s. Failure to do so will result in a winner forfeiting their prize/s.
A draw for ay unclaimed prizes may take place on 30/08/21at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by email and will be published on National Product Review’s social media pages from 31/08/21.
Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
The Promoter is NARTA International Pty Ltd (ABN 81 003 379 486) of Suite 3.02 Level 3 19 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009 (Ph: 02 95186711). (“Promoter”)
- 1 x Panasonic Lumix G100 Mirrorless Camera + 12-32mm Lens Kit + Grip (DCG100VGNK RRP) valued at $988.88 RRP; and
- 1 x ‘Panasonic Portable DAB+ Digital FM Radio (RF-D30BTGNK) valued at $219.00 RRP.
- 1 x Tefal Cook4me Multi-Cooker (CY9128) valued at $699.00 RRP.
NSW Authority Number TP/00534 ACT Permit No. TP21/01164 SA Permit No. T21/1054