- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on at 9 December 2019 and ends at 11:59PM AEDT on 20 December 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- On each weekday of the Promotional Period, Eddie the Elf will be hidden in a different location on the National Product Review website at https://www.nationalproductreview.com.au/. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the respective Weekday Draw (defined below) for completing the steps outlined in this clause.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per weekday with a maximum of ten (10) entries; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for each weekday (i.e. Monday – Friday) of the Promotional Period, for a total of ten (10) draws (“Weekday Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Weekday Draw will open at 6:00AM AEDT and close at 5:59AM AEDT the following day except the final weekday (Friday 20th December) which will close at 11:59PM on this day (Friday 20th of December). Each weekday is based off NSW local time.
- Each Weekday Draw will take place at National Product Review, Suite 3.02 Level 3, 19 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009 at 3:00PM AEDT on the business day after entries open for that Weekday Draw, with the first Weekday Draw taking place on 10 December 2019 and the last Weekday Draw taking place on 23 December 2019. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend. Entries in each Weekday Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekday Draw(s).
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of each Weekday Draw. Winners will be published on the National Product Review Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/nationalproductreview/ and Instagram profile at https://www.instagram.com/nationalproductreview the business day following each Weekday Draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn from each Weekday Draw will win (according to the date their winning entry is drawn):
10 December 2019
Sunbeam Dark Maestro Toaster
11 December 2019
Braun Quick Fit Blender
12 December 2019
Sunbeam Air Fryer Oven
13 December 2019
Beefeater Big Bug BBQ
16 December 2019
Delonghi La’ Specialista
17 December 2019
Smeg Fab Fridge
18 December 2019
19 December 2019
Vintec Wine Cabinet
20 December 2019
Samsung Q90 Soundbar
23 December 2019
Fisher & Paykel Variable Temperature Fridge
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take their prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $12,491.95.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 23 March 2020 at the same time and place as the original Weekday Draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on the National Product Review Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/nationalproductreview/ and Instagram profile at https://www.instagram.com/nationalproductreview from 30 March 2020.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the National Product Review’s website or Facebook page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of/taking of a prize.
- The Promoter is NARTA INTERNATIONAL PTY. LIMITED (ABN 81 003 379 486) of Suite 3.02 Level 3, 19 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009, telephone 02 9518 6711.
- NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/40654. ACT Permit No. TP19/04798. SA Permit No. T19/2083.
• Visit the National Product Review Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/nationalproductreview/ where the Promoter will post a clue about where to locate Eddie the Elf on that day;
• Visit the National Product Review website and locate Eddie the Elf; and then
• Fill out and submit the fully completed entry form (including first and last name, email and mobile number) when prompted.