- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over, who have also entered the Promoter’s prior “Active Gift Card” Promotion (“Prior Promotion”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 04/08/21 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 01/09/21 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must receive an email from National Product Review with details on how to review the product purchased in conjunction with the Prior Promotion (“the Email”).
- To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- click the link in the Email, prompting them to leave a review for the product purchased in conjunction with the Prior Promotion, ensuring that the product selected is the correct model number – see schedule for model names and corresponding model numbers;
- follow the prompts to the online form to write a review;
- write a review of the product and input the requested details in the online review form; and
- submit the fully completed review form.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office, Level 3, 19 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009 on 03/09/21 at 3pm AEST.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- The winner will be published on https://www.nationalproductreview.com.au.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- The best and most helpful review as determined by the judges will win a $500 gift card valid for use at any retailer featured on National Product Review, as selected by the winner.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or redeem the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is AU$500.00.
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 03/12/21 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on www.nationalproductreview.com.au on 06/12/21.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of/taking of the prize.
- The Promoter is NARTA INTERNATIONAL PTY. LIMITED (ABN 81 003 379 486) of Suite 3.02, Level 3, 19 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, telephone (02) 9518 6711.
|Model Name||Model Number|
|SAMSUNG 8.5KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE||WW85T554DAW|
|SAMSUNG ADDWASH™ 8.5KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE||WW85K6410QX|
|ELECTROLUX 9KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE||EWF9043BDWA|
|ELECTROLUX 10KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE||EWF1041ZDWA|
|ELECTROLUX 10KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE||EWF1042BDWA|
|BEKO 8.5KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE||BFL8510W|
|BEKO 8.5KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE WITH AUTODOSING||BFL853ADW|
|BEKO 10KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE WITH AUTODOSING||BFL103ADW|
|FISHER & PAYKEL 11KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE||WH1160S1|
|FISHER & PAYKEL 10KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE||WH1060S1|
|FISHER & PAYKEL 10KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE||WH1160P3|
|FISHER & PAYKEL 11KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE||WH1060P3|
|FISHER & PAYKEL 9KG FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE||WH9060P3|