Made to Impress: BBQ Lamb Cutlets
Summer’s so close! Mark the return of warmer weather and longer afternoons with some easy and delicious lamb cutlets you can prepare and cook in minutes. Fire up your BBQ and impress family and friends with this fool-proof recipe.
In need of a new BBQ? Click HERE to view the BBQ range to find one to suit your space, needs and budget.
Zesty Rosemary (or Thyme) Lamb Cutlets
Skill Level: Super Easy
Cooks in: 30 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped rosemary (or thyme) leaves
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- Zest of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- 8 Lamb cutlets
- To make the rub, place all ingredients except for meat into a food processor (or mortar) and process into a powder.
- Massage rub into the meat and let it stand for 10-20 minutes.
- Preheat BeefEater® BBQ and cook meat on medium heat until it is cooked to your liking (approx. 3 mins on each side for medium rare).
- Rest meat for 5-10 minutes before serving.