Easy Hummus with the MultiPro Express Weigh+
Need to quickly fix up dinner or a snack? Whip up your creations with ease and speed with Kenwood’s new MultiPro Express Weigh+ Food Processor. This revolutionary food processor will make any meal light work with its integrated digital scales – so you can weigh then chop, mix and more with the one unit.
With a range of accessories included, like a processing bowl, a glass blender, a citrus juicer and dough tool, a world of food creation awaits. Easy to use, gather the kids around to create some delicious treats, like this healthy hummus recipe below.
Prep Time: 5-20 minutes
Cooking Time: No cooking
- 125g tinned chickpeas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 30ml (1.5 tbsp) tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- Pinch of salt
Required accessories: Processing Bowl and Knife Blade
- Firmly attach the bowl to the processor’s unit and fit the blade into the bowl. Add all the ingredients to the bowl.
- Fit the lid to the bowl tightly. Press the top left, one-touch button (pictured with the large knife) and blend for approximately 30 seconds.
- To ensure even blending of all ingredients, stop the processing to scrap down the mixture if necessary, until well combined.
- If ingredients aren’t fully processed together, apply more processing power until all combined (another 30 seconds or so).
- Remove the lid and the blade and spread the hummus paste onto pitta bread or eat as a dip with vegetable sticks or tortilla chips.
Note: Fresh Hummus will last up to 7 days if refrigerated.
Quick, easy and delicious! Enjoy fresh hummus at home when you want to with some simple pantry staples and the convenience of Kenwood’s MultiPro Express Weigh+ Food Processor. Perfect for any occasion, the MultiPro Express Weigh+ will be your go-to whether you’re making dinner, entertaining or the kids are killing time with their food experiments.