Smoky BBQ Marinade
Want that BBQ flavour that’s so good, you’ll be licking your fingers? Well here it is. Combine just a few ingredients and you have yourself a smoky BBQ marinade that will go well with any meat.
PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
STANDING TIME 30mins-overnight
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY Easy
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Chopped fresh chilli or thyme
- Combine ingredients in a Season Serve. Mix well.
- Add choice of meat and allow to marinate.